- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight. Frames - Fashionable styles with plastic and titanium frames
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
Sunglasses aren't just about style – they're essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses aren't just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person's eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. We can make prescription lenses for just about any sunglass frame.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
- High Impact sports including basketball, baseball/ softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey
- Hunting and Fishing
Brad Moore, our board-certified optician, has 37 years experience in the optical industry, and provides consistently excellent lab work for our patients.
We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens and children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles. Materials include strong and lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our office has extensive training and experience in fitting most popular styles of contact lenses, including:
- Rigid, gas permeable lensesContact Lenses - Gas permeable, soft lenses, toric, multifocal and color lenses
- Soft lenses - daily, 2-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
- SynergEyes Hybrid